Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2020 09:19:16
From: "Beyer, Christoph" <christoph.beyer@xxxxxxx>
To: htcondor-users <htcondor-users@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [HTCondor-users] set an alias in the job-wrapper-script

Hi,

maybe this is more a question for the bash-wizards, I try to export an alias inside the job-wrapper-script in a way that it gets set inside the job environment. I tried alias.... and . file.txt with the alias in file.txt but I can't get it into the job environment.

Is there a more clever way that I just don't see at the moment ?

Best
christoph

--
Christoph Beyer