[HTCondor-users] Do jobs perform/require a successful checksum before they begin?

Howdy,

TLDR question is: ÂAre files checksummed upon transfer before the job can start?

(Backstory: I am sending jobs (jarfile) to my workers, I noticed one worker had failing jobs. ÂUpon checking the worker, I noticed that the md5checksum was wrong for the files transferred, and the networking was behaving strangely on that node (condor_q failures and duplicate pings), which leads me to believe something is wrong with that node)

Thanks,

Boris