[HTCondor-users] Use CPUs on GPU nodes

Hi,

In order to fully use our CPUs on our server, I'd like to use CPU nodes on our GPU machines when people are not using GPUs.Â

I found that if I want to submit a CPU job to a GPU node, I have to set 2 flags, "request_gpus = 1" and "+GPUJob = true" in job description file. If I don't set the flags, the job will be idle forever. However, I don't want to let condor mark I am using GPU because people will be unable to use GPU machines.

Do you have a good solution for this?

Best,
Roy