[HTCondor-users] HTCondor Week 2020 registration now mandatory, deadline Monday May 18

Hello,

We've been advised to make registration mandatory for HTCondor Week 2020 for security reasons. As a result, we'll only be sending the meeting password to people who have registered.

Registration only takes two minutes and can be done from the conference website:

https://agenda.hep.wisc.edu/event/1440/registration/register#/register

The deadline for registering is Monday, May 18. We'll send an email later that day to all participants with the meeting password and details. The event begins on Tuesday, May 19 at 10am CT.

The CHTC Team