Re: [HTCondor-users] preempting many jobs before maxjobretirementtime is reached

Hi Tim,

On 5/26/20 3:33 PM, Tim Theisen wrote:
> Perhaps, that could be the source of your problem?
we first thought so as well, and thus we changed that quite some while
ago ourselves (but not to infinity, just 128k):

cat /etc/systemd/system/condor.service.d/limits.conf
[Service]
LimitNOFILE=131071
TasksMax=131071

Thus, I think we hit another limit and I don't know enough about the TCP
internals of Linux to figure it out just yet ;-)

Cheers

Carsten

--
Dr. Carsten Aulbert, Max Planck Institute for Gravitational Physics,
CallinstraÃe 38, 30167 Hannover, Germany