Re: [HTCondor-users] condor_store_cred

Thank you so much!
That is exactly what I am looking for. Removing the regkey HKLM\Security\Policy\Secrets\L$condor_xxxx resets the storage.

Masaj

On 18.11.2020 17:09, John M Knoeller wrote:
Condor does not provide a way to clear all stored accounts/passwords.

Condor stores this information in a secure part of the registry that is encrypted and only accessible by the "System" account

A search of the internet suggests that  regedit running on the "System" account can access the necessary registry keys.

Look in HKLM\Security\Policy\Secrets  for keys that begin with L$condor_

I hope this helps.

-tj

-----Original Message-----
From: HTCondor-users <htcondor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Martin Sajdl
Sent: Wednesday, November 18, 2020 5:38 AM
To: HTCondor-Users Mail List <htcondor-users@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [HTCondor-users] condor_store_cred

Hi,

I would like to know if there exists a way how to "reset" (remove all
the stored accounts/passwords) the CRED storage on a Windows computer. I
would like to try to configure my pool from scratch and I need to ensure
that there are stored just the passwords I want on all computers.

Thank you in advance,
Masaj