[HTCondor-users] Job submission from a node outside a cluster instantiated on k8s

Hi again,

partially related to the activity of the previous email, I'm trying to update our cluster setup on k8s and I was wondering if it was possible to optimize what we are currently using.

In particular, we are keeping the schedd and collector pod on host network accessible from outside in order to allow submssion from nodes outside the cluster. This comes at the cost of losing a lot of flexibility in the deployment of course.

So, is there any way to expose only the collector port as a service and making also the schedd running on private network only leveraging CCB or other solutions? Any suggestion/previous experience?

Thanks,
Diego