Re: [HTCondor-users] HTCondor high availability

Hi Christian,

the spool dir resides on a shared file system between both nodes, or?
Maybe you can check, if it is writable from both clients and if the
users/permissions work for both? (sometimes NFS is a bit fiddly with the
ID mapping...)

Cheers,
  Thomas