Re: [HTCondor-users] oversubscribing gpus

On 10/5/2020 10:12 AM, David Schultz wrote:
Hi all,

Does anyone have a recipe for oversubscribing GPU resources 2:1, so
each GPU would have two slots?  I think I can figure out how to do it
completely manually, but was wondering if there was a nice way to hook
into HTCondor's GPU detection.

Thanks,
David Schultz

Hi David,

The above is something we are working on as a "first class feature".

In the meantime, sites have had success configuring this manually using recent versions of HTCondor; guidance to help configure this can be found in this ticket:

   https://htcondor-wiki.cs.wisc.edu/index.cgi/tktview?tn=7005

Hope the above helps,
Todd

--
Todd Tannenbaum <tannenba@xxxxxxxxxxx> University of Wisconsin-Madison
Center for High Throughput Computing   Department of Computer Sciences