[HTCondor-users] Change the HoldReason for a PeriodicHold expression

Dear all,

We are running HTCondor 8.8.10 and we have a PeriodicHold _expression_ added to all the jobs by JobTransform that is something like this:

set_HoldMemory = (JobStatus == 2 && ifThenElse(ResidentSetSize isnt undefined, ResidentSetSize > JobMemoryLimit*1024, false));
set_PeriodicHold = HoldMemory;

I want to create a HoldReason accompanyingÂthis PeriodicHoldExpression:

set_HoldMemoryReason = strcat("Your job memory ", ResidentSetSize/1024, "MB, exceeded the Job Memory Limit", JobMemoryLimit, "MB");
set_HoldReason =fThenElse(ResidentSetSize > JobMemoryLimit*1024,HoldMemoryReason,undefined));

However, this is not working... any time a job is correctly held due to the PeriodicHold _expression_ is true the HoldReason is:

The job attribute PeriodicHold _expression_ 'HoldMemory' evaluated to TRUE

Am I missing something? Is there any way to change the Hold Reason for a Periodic Hold _expression_?

Thank you in advance.

Best regards,

Carles
--Â