[HTCondor-users] Any tools for pool-wide aggregate queries?

Hi All,

weâre looking currently into use-cases in which we need to aggregate values from several nodes in an HTCondor pool. For example, âTotal number of CPUs matching constraints â, or âAverage HEPSPEC06 on all online nodesâ. So far we have run an occasional `condor_status` on a CE but now would like frequent results on our many worker nodes.

Are there any existing tools, either in condor itself or third-party, to efficiently run such queries and publish the results in the cluster?

Cheers,
Max