Re: [HTCondor-users] FutureWarning: The ""requirements" argument of xquery() will be renamed to "constraint" in a future release.

Hi Larry,

This deprecation is discussed in detail in the v8.9.8 release notes:Âhttps://htcondor.readthedocs.io/en/latest/version-history/development-release-series-89.html#version-8-9-8

The new keyword argument names are "constraint" (instead of "requirements") and "projection" (instead of "attr_list"). To prevent the warning, change your call to

 Â schedd.xquery(constraint="ClusterId == %d" % id, limit=1)ÂÂ

Josh Karpel