[HTCondor-users] Any worked examples using python3-condor bindings to condor_advertise

I am wondering if anyone has successfully used the python3-condor bindings to condor_advertise
to a collector?  I have a piece of code that works with the python2 bindings but not with the python3
bindings. (it authenticates to the collector and attempts to send a classad but the collector rejects the classad as malformed, and the client side sees a ValueError).

If there is a short stub of python code available somewhere as a working example I'd be very grateful.

Thanks

Steve Timm