Von: rmorgan466@xxxxxxxxx
An: "htcondor-users" <htcondor-users@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Gesendet: Freitag, 25. September 2020 13:58:23
Betreff: [HTCondor-users] efficient way to connect to collector and scheduler

i use condor_status and condor_q to get metrics. In the newer version of HTCondor is there a way to directly connect to a socket/port to pull metrics. We have 30+ users who constantly use condor_q and condor_status. I would like to write a microservice to get all this data most efficiently. Language of choice here is: Java and Go.