Re: [HTCondor-users] SECMAN: Error sending response classad to

Hi Vikrant,

Just a quick observation on the below: From what you provided, it looks like you are using HTCondor v8.5.x.  HTCondor v8.5.x is nearly six years old and no longer supported.  It is a somewhat large ask to request people spend time troubleshooting when there is a decent chance the problem is related to an issue that was fixed many years ago...  Please seriously consider upgrading to the current stable series (v8.8.x) if possible.  (I do realize that is not always possible in embedded environments, or if you must support old operating systems....)

best regards,
Todd