Re: [HTCondor-users] question about accounting groups

JT,

The formatting mechanism for condor_q and condor_history can be customized to suit any desired format of job stats in the history ClassAds:

condor_history -format '%s ' 'formatTime(int(QDate), "%Y-%m-%d %H:%M:%S")' \
    -format '%d.' ClusterId -format '%d ' ProcId \
    -format 'owner=%s ' Owner -format 'group=%s ' JobGroup \
    -format 'cput=%s ' 'interval(RemoteUserCpu + RemoteSysCpu)' \
    -format 'wall=%s ' 'interval(RemoteWallClockTime)' \
    -format 'ncores=%d ' CpusProvisioned \
    -format 'physmem=%d ' MemoryUsage \
    -format 'exstat=%d\n' ExitCode

Michael V Pelletier