[HTCondor-users] HTCondor Week 2021 preliminary schedule, registration reminder

Hello,

HTCondor Week 2021 is just over three weeks away! We are pleased to announce a preliminary schedule:

https://agenda.hep.wisc.edu/event/1579/timetable/#20210524.detailed

This will likely have some adjustments before the actual event, but it should still give people an overall sense of what to expect.

Also, a reminder that registration is free but mandatory. Only registered users will be sent the meeting URL and password. You can sign up from our website:

https://agenda.hep.wisc.edu/event/1579/registrations/239/

Looking forward to seeing you soon,

The CHTC team