Re: [HTCondor-users] How to have execute machines belong to multiple pools in HTCondor 9.x?

Any hint how to get that 1 startd report to 2 collectors?

	If that's all you want to do, then all you need to do is

(a) list the second collector in the startd's COLLECTOR_HOST
(b) make sure the second collector and the startd can communicate.

I don't know if you want the "super pool" configuration or not, but since the problem you're having is with (b), that's all I'll discuss.

With respect to (b), you have to decide how you want to secure your pool(s). The easiest thing to do may well be to carry on with whatever security you're already doing. The config you included indicates that you're using host-based security, and that you trust all machine in *.test.dev; I will assume this is all as you desire it to be. So I have two immediate questions:

(1) Does the second collector recognize the DENIED IP address as being in
    the test.dev domain?  (The 'host' command can help with determining
    this.)

(2) Your config fragment doesn't include ALLOW_DAEMON.  In 9.0,
    ALLOW_DAEMON no longer inherits from ALLOW_WRITE, so if it's really
    not set to anything, you should set it to something.  (If you're
    using user-based security, it should _not_ include users who are
    allowed to submit jobs.)

-- ToddM