Re: [HTCondor-users] [EXTERNAL] Re: Requesting htcondor.JobEventLog events in message queue

Chang,

Before we can offer you a tool, I would like to discuss with you offline your expectations when it comes to the guarantees you would expect on the delivery of messages.

For example, are you OK with duplicates?

Please contact me offline if you are interested.

Miron.

Sent from my iPhone