Re: [HTCondor-users] Feature request: Open XDMoD PHP plugin for HTCondor log ingestion

Hi Valerio,

We don't have any PHP plugins on our development roadmap
unfortunately. We've been focusing our efforts on Python bindings
which is what the vast majority of people are using for their frontend
interfaces.

If you can point me towards the source code for a XDMoD plugin
template, I might be able to give suggestions about how to write a
plugin that does what you're looking for.

Mark