Re: [HTCondor-users] MPI Applications Within HTCondorâs Vanilla Universe

Hi Pierre:

It looks like this tool is no longer supported, which is unfortunate. We'll update the documentation to reflect this.

Current best practice would be to use dynamic linking, and transferring all the shared libraries with the application, or putting everything into a container, and running it under Docker Universe or Singularity.

-greg