[HTCondor-users] HTCondor is hiring!

Are you passionate about science and want to jump start your career as a Software Engineer helping to develop future releases of HTCondor?  Or perhaps you are interested in a career as a Linux Systems Administrator while learning about a diverse set of technologies?

The Center for Throughput Computing is hiring!  We are looking to add both a Software Engineer and a Systems Administrator to our team here in Madison, WI.

For position details and application instructions:

https://jobs.hr.wisc.edu/en-us/job/511586/software-engineer

https://morgridge.org/job-posting/assistant-systems-administrator/

--
Todd Tannenbaum <tannenba@xxxxxxxxxxx>  University of Wisconsin-Madison
Center for High Throughput Computing    Department of Computer Sciences