Re: [HTCondor-users] job attribute query with condor_q

On 12/9/21 5:30 PM, rmorgan466@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
In my submit file I have something like this

+color=blue
queue

I submit the file and then I noticed I can't query for that particularÂattribute.

condor_q -constraint 'color==blue'

I can see the color by doing condor_q -l | grep -i color. What am I supposed to do?

You probably want blue to be a string, which means it needs to be in double-quotes. Try

+color = "blue"

condor_q -constraint 'color == "blue"'

If you want all the details about the classad language which these constraints use, we have a YouTube tutorial about classads at

https://youtu.be/Y8aHj8q56ik

Thanks,

-greg