[HTCondor-users] Making HTcondor more Python friendly

At our lab we use and love HTcondor. Lot of our applications are written in F90, R, Python, and C. Python has the largest userbaseÂby far. We use HTmap and its been great. We recently had another team merge with us and they are heavily involved with ray.io. I don't see any benefits of that vs HTcondorÂ+ HTMap. Does anyone have experience with it?