[HTCondor-users] Prioritize newest CPUs in matchmaking

What ClassAd _expression_ (job submitter or sys-admin) is used to prioritize matches with the most recent processors in a highly heterogeneous pool? I know there is some processor metadata in the Machine ClassAds but it's not clear to me how to map that to "use the newest available for my jobs".

Happy Holidays,
Matt West

P.S. - the context is a conversation with Lauren Michael and Chris Edsall (Cambridge) on twitter about users wanting to run jobs on the most energy efficient processor or clusters with clean power.