From: HTCondor-users <htcondor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Maarten Litmaath <Maarten.Litmaath@xxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, February 11, 2021 9:09 AM
To: HTCondor-Users Mail List <htcondor-users@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [HTCondor-users] Remote Submit Scheds with grid submission to CondorCE

Hi Thomas,
could it be as simple as using a JDL like this:

cmd = ...
output = ...
error = ...
log = ...
+TransferOutput = ""
periodic_hold = ...
periodic_remove = ...
universe = grid
grid_resource = condor htc-ce.some.domain htc-ce.some.domain:9619
use_x509userproxy = true
environment = ...
queue 1

That is how ALICE let a local HTCondor service deal with all
the intricacies of handling jobs for remote HTCondor CEs.

Maybe I am missing something?