[HTCondor-users] Edit job requested memory after job enters hold state

Hi everyone,

I have containers that suffers from out of memory error and I don't want to configure swap on my executors. Currently to handle this situation I'm running with a very large RequestMemory value for my jobs.

Is there a mechanism in condor which allows me to "catch" jobs that enters HOLD state, edit their request memory (to a larger value) and resubmit automatically?

Multiple iterations of this process would be great but even changing the amount ones is enough for me.
I tried the hooks mechanism but couldn't find a way to be invoked when my job enters hold state.

Thanks,
Tomer.