Re: [HTCondor-users] Producing DOT file from DAG without submitting the DAG.

Hello Siarhei,

Yes, this is possible. We added this feature into v8.9.9 so you need
to be running a relatively recent version of Condor.

First, your .dag file needs to contain the 'DOT filename.dot' command,
which it sounds like your already does.

Next, from the command line run: condor_dagman -Dot dagfilename.dag

This will output the .dot file directly without executing the dag.
Hope this helps,

Mark