Re: [HTCondor-users] HTCondor and condor_ganglia issues

I have contributed a systemd start file for ganglia-alert which sends mail alerts.

https://github.com/ganglia/ganglia_contrib/pull/48/commits

the ganglia_config.txt look like this:

"
email_to: xxx@xxxxxxx
email_from: xxx@xxxxxxx
subject: Alert from Ganglia
group_by: alert
log_file: /var/log/ganglia-alert.log
pid_file: /var/run/ganglia-alert.pid
gmetad_server: 192.168.0.xxx:8651
digest_secs: 10
sleep_secs: 5
alert: $disk_free < .05 * $disk_total
alert/10: $load_one > $cpu_num - 1
"

Ganglia documentation and config files have examples of other usable parameters.