[HTCondor-users] Does dagman support user defined macro or variable like $ENV(PWD) or $(PWD) in condor_submit description files

Hi,

I am wondoring whether dagman's input file supports user defined macro or variable like $ENV(PWD) or $(PWD).
The reason is that I want to use some pre-defined post and pre script locate in $HOME-related directory, and I prefer
 using $HOME instead the real path of $HOME to make the dag input file to be able to work in several different servers.

I have tried to replace the path of my post script path with $ENV(HOME), but it failed. Are there any solutions?

Thank you very much!

Zhang