Re: [HTCondor-users] HTCondor can't execute the job with error: Error: can't find resource with ClaimId

An interesting observation, if you wait and start jobs not immediately, but with an interval of 15-20 minutes, then the error does not occur. Or is it just my luck? Still need help, please, any ideas?

I don't know what you mean by "start jobs not immediately, but with an interval." Do you mean submit one job at some time and another 15 minutes later?

It looks like you're trying run jobs in the parallel universe, so I really don't know. Otherwise, I would check to make sure you're not accidentally running two negotiators.

- ToddM