Re: [HTCondor-users] Shared port daemon fails to start after reboot on Dual Stack CentOS7 nodes

I'm seeing this same behavior on a dual-stack CentOS Stream 8 host (but only one of the two I have at this site, and none of the hosts I have at another site have done it [yet?]).

Is this something that will be addressed in the systemd files in a future release of 9.0.x? I'm aware of layering on systemd files, I just don't want to block a future fix by putting things in the way so if it's there's a change coming from the officialÂsource I'd prefer to wait for that instead of having puppet install something that might impact that fix in the future.

nomad