Re: [HTCondor-users] help needed to troubleshoot why suddenly an user is running less jobs than it used to

Hi,

condor_userprio indeed seems to be telling me something. Even though
all users have the same Priority Factor, the Effective Priorities are
very different. I need to learn how the Effective Priorities values
are calculated, and why are so different.
Thanks a lot for that tip !!

Cheers,
Jose

El vie, 26 feb 2021 a las 10:32, Jose Caballero
(<jcaballero.hep@xxxxxxxxx>) escribiÃ: