Re: [HTCondor-users] Appending file output for a vanilla job

I cannot figure out how to prevent condor from clobbering stdout when the job is restarted.

If when_to_transfer_files = ON_EXIT_OR_EVICT, you can set erase_output_and_error_on_restart = FALSE to avoid the behavior where we erase the output and error logs when the job restarts. This feature was introduced in version 8.9.4, but for some reason still hasn't shown up in the condor_submit documentation; I'll fix that shortly.

- ToddM