From: HTCondor-users <htcondor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Stanislav V. Markevich via HTCondor-users
Sent: Friday, March 12, 2021 1:35 AM
To: htcondor-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: Stanislav V. Markevich <stanislav.markevich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [External] [HTCondor-users] condor_drain ignores MaxJobRetirementTime

Hello all,

I'm trying to give my jobs some time to finish if the execution node is going to be drained.

I use HTCondor 8.9.6 and run jobs in Parallel Universe. I set "MaxJobRetirementTime" in the config file on the execute node, I set "max_job_retirement_time" for the job but nevertheless then I run 'condor_drain' I see my running jobs stop immediately. Am I missing some settings?

Best regards,
Stanislav Markevich