From: HTCondor-users <htcondor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of thomas.hartmann@xxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, March 17, 2021 6:23 AM
To: htcondor-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [External] Re: [HTCondor-users] Is it possible to set which classads are passed as env vars to docker?

Hi Jose,

for Singularity, I know that the extra arguments ad allows to tweak Singularity arguments [1]
   SINGULARITY_EXTRA_ARGUMENTS = ...

Release 8.9.1 seems to have added the same option for Docker
   DOCKER_EXTRA_ARGUMENTS = ...
but I have not tried it myself - so YMMV ;)

Cheers,
   Thomas

[1]
https://htcondor.readthedocs.io/en/latest/admin-manual/singularity-support.html