Re: [HTCondor-users] HTCondor 8.8.13 Released

Hi Tim,

On Tue, 2021-03-23 at 16:54:53 -0500, Tim Theisen wrote:
> The HTCondor Team is pleased to announce the release of HTCondor 8.8.13.
> A stable series release contains significant bug fixes.

(...)
> Downloads Page:
> http://www.cs.wisc.edu/htcondor/downloads/

Thanks for the new release!
Since the file list for 8.8.13 is much shorter than that for 8.8.12
I must have missed some important announcements (about dropping some
platforms and "unstripped" tarballs). This might also explain why I
can't find any pre-build Debian or Ubuntu packages in the usual places.
Can you point me to the Debian/Ubuntu source packages, please?

Thanks a lot,
 Steffen

--
Steffen Grunewald, Cluster Administrator
Max Planck Institute for Gravitational Physics (Albert Einstein Institute)