Re: [HTCondor-users] How do I have my interactive job and my submission job in condor match 100%?

Hi Brando,

maybe a sledgehammer to crack a nut, but if you cluster has Singularity installed, you could build a Singularity container yourself with the necessary packages and environments, so that you have a well defined environment (that does not really depends on the 'ordinary' environments).
However, that might be *a lot of work* :-/

Cheers,
  Thomas