Re: [HTCondor-users] .job.ad file is created after "docker create" file has finished?

Jose:

Both the .job.ad and the .machine.ad files in the scratch directory should be created and populated before the docker container starts. If they are not, that's a condor bug and we'd like to know, but a quick check here shows they files are created before.

-greg