From: HTCondor-users <htcondor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Jason Patton <jpatton@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, May 4, 2021, 19:27
To: HTCondor-Users Mail List
Subject: Re: [HTCondor-users] Submit classad whitelist

Hi David,

We do provide some configuration macros to provide a set of attributes that cannot be changed once set, and furthermore you can enforce certain values using either submit transforms (to override user-given values) or submit requirements (to enforce that users set certain values). The config macros of note are the four starting here:

https://htcondor.readthedocs.io/en/latest/admin-manual/configuration-macros.html#IMMUTABLE_JOB_ATTRS

I know these don't really solve the question of how to whitelist attributes, can you maybe describe a little more about the scenario that you're trying to solve or prevent?

Jason Patton