Re: [HTCondor-users] Move EXECUTE location

Hello, just a quick guess:

[root@cn-610-03-04 ~]# ccv EXECUTE
/home/condor/execute/
[root@cn-610-03-04 ~]# ls /home/condor/
execute spool
[root@cn-610-03-04 ~]# ccv -d | grep spool
SPOOL = /home/condor/spool

We keep execute dir in a non default path, and we also keep SPOOL there. Maybe you also need to change default SPOOl value?
Stefano