Re: [HTCondor-users] condor_submit_dag doesn't work but condor_dagman does

> condor_dagman -version
> condor_submit_dag -version
Versions seem the same:
sub-2 ~ # condor_dagman -version
$CondorVersion: 9.2.0 Sep 23 2021 BuildID: 557262 PackageID: 9.2.0-1 $
$CondorPlatform: x86_64_CentOS8 $
sub-2 ~ # condor_submit_dag -version
$CondorVersion: 9.2.0 Sep 23 2021 BuildID: 557262 PackageID: 9.2.0-1 $
$CondorPlatform: x86_64_CentOS8 $

rpm -V says binaries haven't been modified, and I see no aliases, wrappers, PATH issues...

Running condor_submit_dag with -AllowVersionMismatch still results in the DAG job just sitting in the queue, not creating jobs. However, with -AllowVersionMismatch, running condor_dagman manually works as expected.

When I run condor_q -bet on the dag job, I get
375422.000: This schedd's StartSchedulerUniverse evalutes to true for this job.

Regular REQUIREMENTS are ignored for universe 7 jobs, right?

Not sure where to go from here

Vlad