[HTCondor-users] Configuring Condor for fully qualified usernames?

Hello,

Our IT is using fully qualified usernames (Active Directory) in our Ubuntu Linux workstations, i.e. for the command "whoami", I get something like:

johndoe@xxxxxxxxx

For the workstation I'm using, I have configured the Condor system with the default settings. When submitting a job, it fails with the following symptoms:

Submitting job(s).

ERROR: Failed to commit job submission into the queue.

In the /var/log/condor/SchedLog it says:

SetAttribute security violation: setting owner to "johndoe@xxxxxxxxx" when active owner is "johndoe"

Obviously there is something wrong with the Condor configuration, but I don't have any ideas what to do. Do you have any concrete instructions, advise or examples for me to solve the issue?

I noticed the emails in the Mailing List Archives concerning the topic, but did not find any solutions there.

Best regards,

- Juha