Re: [HTCondor-users] Condor RemoteUserCpu and RemoteSysCpu ClassAdds

Hi Stefano,

Thank you for the rapid response, I do indeed get a response. Running this against one of our CEâs we get the following:

1470220.0 hyperk046 0.0 25.0 0.0 681.0

1467782.0 tatls002 0.0 362.0 0.0 19160.0

1465443.0 alicesgm 0.0 173.0 0.0 16853.0

1470193.0 hyperk046 0.0 28.0 0.0 843.0

1467760.0 tatls002 0.0 379.0 0.0 9846.0

1470156.0 hyperk046 0.0 27.0 0.0 823.0

1467678.0 tatls002 0.0 212.0 0.0 10323.0

1466269.0 patls036 0.0 1293.0 0.0 49790.0

1470209.0 hyperk046 0.0 28.0 0.0 840.0

1428889.0 tlhcb005 0.0 6286.0 0.0 172552.0

Many thanks,

Tom Birkett