Re: [HTCondor-users] how to upgrade producing less damage as possible

* in which order the nodes should be upgraded?

	I'll let the actual sysadmins on this list answer this question.

* 8.8.12 and 8.8.15 nodes can coexist?

	Yes.

* If I stop the central manager or the submitter, running jobs will be broke?

Stopping the central manager will have no effect on running jobs. It will prevent new jobs from starting until it comes back up. Stopping the submit node will not kill jobs if you have job leases turned on (they are by default, IIRC) and the schedd comes up before the lease expires.

- ToddM