[HTCondor-users] Question about authentication when using remote schedd

Dear experts,

   I am trying set up only one submit machine in the condor pool, and users submit jobs any other machines in the pool. Currently I set it up by using SCHEDD_HOST and CREDD_HOST in the configuration.

   I try to use the PASSWORD authentication. But I could only see the condor_q as root, not as user. I am wondering how to configure so that the user could use the password authentication.

  Or else what is the recommended authentication method?

Sincerely,

Zhangqier Wang