[HTCondor-users] Question about th hold reason "errno 8 (Exec format error)"

Dear all,

These days I got a hold problem in my glidein cluster as the subject described “errno 8 (Exec format error)”.

It always caused by a job script without the interpreter line, like “#!/bin/bash” and seems htcondor can detect it and hold the job.

Is there a way to disable condor to check the job script interpreter? (It’s hard to mandatory all the users have a good habit of writing their job script.)

(the condor versions I’ve tested are 8.9.7 and 9.0.6, the rpm package is condor-x86_64_CentOS7-stripped.tar.gz.)

Looking forwards any suggestion or hint! Appreciated!

Cheers,

Xiaowei