Re: [HTCondor-users] Running python scripts with additional package on windows command prompt

Hi Andy,

Turns out it was constantly using python 3.0Â

I guess this addresses the issue why the script is unable to find additional package like numpy as it was constantly finding the package installed in python 3.0 libraries

Thanks.

On Wed, 29 Sept 2021 at 19:58, <aanderson@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
It should run exactly the same way, assuming youâve installed those modules with your python on all of the nodes.

Are you receiving an error of some sort?

â Andy