Re: [HTCondor-users] HTCondor Cluster within Slurm Job

Hello Leslie, we worked on that (https://doi.org/10.1051/epjconf/202024509009) to integrate a HPC clusters with WLCG payloads.
in a (compressed) nutshell: a htcondor-ce routes jobs to a Slurm cluster. At start, these jobs launch a startd who join a condor pool.

Stefano