Re: [HTCondor-users] Filtering jobs with architecture constraint.

Hi Greg,

Thanks alot. It worked.

Regards
Saqib

On Wed, Sep 29, 2021 at 4:59 PM <gthain@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 9/29/21 2:49 AM, saqib.haleem@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
> I want to query jobs which have ÂArch "ppc64le" in their requirements.
>
> for example, here is the requirement _expression_:
>
> ((TARGET.Arch == "ppc64le")) && (TARGET.OpSys == "LINUX") &&
> (TARGET.Disk >= RequestDisk) && (TARGET.Memory >= RequestMemory) &&
> (TARGET.Cpus >= RequestCpus) && (TARGET.HasFileTransfer)

The problem here is that Requirements is a classad _expression_, not a
classad string, and the regexp function takes a string type as an
argument. But this problem can be worked around with the classad
"unparse" function, which turns an _expression_ into a string. Try

condor_q -const 'regexp("ppc", unparse(Requirements))'

-greg